MAXNet logon help
Your default Username is typically in the format of FirstNameLastName (with no space between them). For example: JohnDoe
Your default password is typically in the format of YourEmployeeNumber-dot-Last4DigitsofSSN. For example: 12345.6789
If you can not remember your MAXNet password, please follow the directions below:
- If you have access your Lotus Notes client application then
- Open your Lotus Notes client application.
- Open the MAXIMUS address book by either:
- Clicking on the picture of a book in the circle under the word “MAXIMUS” on the Welcome page OR
- Clicking on File- Database- Open.
Locate your name and double-click on it.
Click the “Edit Person” button at the top left of the page.
Delete everything in the “Internet Password” field, including the parentheses. (i.e. (G8CmZEWyCy45FV8R) )
Type in your desired password.
Click the “Save & Close” button at the top left of the page.
- Delete the word “Local” and enter your Home/Mail Server (i.e. corpmail.maxinc.com, webmail.maxinc.com, azworks.maxinc.com, etc.).
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- You should see a list of databases starting with “Administration Requests”.
- Scroll down and highlight “MAXIMUS Address Book”.
- Click the “Open” button.
If you DO NOT have access to your Lotus Notes client application, you can call FixProb at 888.FIX.PROB (349.7762) or locally at 703.251.8734.